She's scooting across the floor pretty quickly now, and she favors scooting backwards. I would guess she's going to crawl pretty soon. She also likes the sensations of being on her feet, and has great leg strength.
She says "hey", "hi", and "da da" as well as many other words that we can't quite interpret yet. I've also been teaching how to sign, "Mommy loves Kylie" and "Daddy loves Kylie" - and last night she signed "Mommy"! So I am excited to teach her more signs.
Kylie is a super eater, and is taking formula and a variety of homemade baby food. Her favorites are green beans and pears, but she really likes everything so far. It is fun to introduce new foods because with every new taste she makes an icky face, but she keeps eating and eating. So I'm assuming that means she likes it. Soon, we will start feeding her combination foods and finger foods!
Her teeth are also coming in fast. Her two bottom teeth are very visible and her top front two are only beginning to break through. Needless to say, she has been pretty cranky the past few days because of the discomfort. And she has been waking in the night due to the pain. I'm hoping they will show soon, so my baby can be pain free again.
Last Monday we took her to get her 6 month well baby checkup and vaccinations. She is a very healthy baby and developmentally on track! Here are her stats:
Weight: 17 lbs (75%)
Height: 26 in (60%)
Head: 17 in(75%)
No comments:
Post a Comment